Welcome to the Shawnee Tribe Child Care & Development Fund Program (CCDF). We help eligible families with their financial obligation for child care.
Our goal is to increase the availability, affordability, and quality for child care in the Shawnee Tribe service area. The Shawnee Tribe service area is a 100-mile radius from the Tribal Complex in Miami, Oklahoma.
Applicants may download the application along with a check list of documentation that must be submitted with application for approval. Applications can be faxed or scanned and emailed. Please call the Shawnee Tribe CCDF Program at 918-542-7232 to make an appointment.
Information For Childcare Assistance:
- Parent(s) must be working, going to school, or enrolled in a job-training program. School may be high school, college, or GED preparation. Job training includes Vo-Tech, or job skills training program.
- Families must meet Child Care Services’ Net monthly income guidelines. Parents must share the cost of child care by paying a monthly co-payment fee based on a sliding fee scale.
- Parent or child meets the federal definition of an Indian.
- Family must live within the Shawnee Tribe service area. The Shawnee Tribe service area is a 100 mile radius from the Tribal Complex.
EASTERN SHAWNEE * MIAMI * OTTAWA * QUAPAW * SENECA-CAYUGA * SHAWNEE
Child Care Center applications will be accepted for a limited time beginning May 16, 2022 until funds are no longer available.
Child Care Center Applications
- Applications must be completed online at: Child Care Centers
- Questions about the application must be submitted by email to:firstname.lastname@example.org